HMC is a medical device for high-level disinfection (cold sterilization) for manual use and in ultra-sound washing machine of reusable medical devices such as endoscopes, bronchoscopes, laparoscopes and surgical instruments in a hospital environment, dental practices, medical health care centers.
HMC represents a safe, efficient and advantageous system for making disinfecting solutions by simply dissolving in water. It has optimal ecological-environmental compatibility. HMC is active at the level of virus (including hepatitis B, C and HIV viruses), spores, bacteria (Gram +, Gram -), acid-resistant Bacilli, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and fungi.
The activated solutions of HMC are clear and transparent and, allow for efficient visual examination of the instruments being treated by the operator in case of manual use.
- Easy to use, once the correct amount of powder (as indicated in TDS) is mixed into luke-warm tap water, it become PerAcetic Acid (PAA).
- Fast activation, with simple luke-warm tap water (30-35°C) in only 15’ the solution is activated.
- Fast High Level Disinfection, in only 10’ the activity is confirmed with the most part of micro-organism.
- Safe, the solution is not harmful for operators and for environment
- Easy to use
- Short contact time
- No toxic
- No corrosive
- High material compatibility
- No harmful for operator
- No Boron emission (complying with the EEC regulations and the W.H.O. advices)
- High dilution (15 gr/Lt)